Friday 21 July 2017

Blood Bowl Wood Elves test scheme

I'm still riding the wave of Blood Bowl mania, so I did some test figures for my next team- the Fangorn Forest Entwives. These models are from Greebo, and are a fiddly pain to put together. One of the cheerleaders and the apothecary are three part miniatures, not including the bases.

I envisioned a minty green-grey, but it came out much greener and I can accept that. I used Army Painter Kraken Green and Green Tone. I snapped off the needle on the apothecary's syringe whilst I was highlighting her buttocks- suffering for my art again.

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful Barks and the line, "I snapped off the needle on the apothecary's syringe whilst I was highlighting her buttocks" we keep a smile on my face all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distractions might be ruled an unfair advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttocks, the bane of many a mans life !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phwoar! Lovely buttocks mate. The rest of them aren't bad either...

    ReplyDelete