Tuesday 22 November 2011

Deploy Blog and secure the perimeter.

I'm finally dipping my toe into the wargaming blog world. There are many excellent blogs out there, and they have given me great inspiration in my gaming adventures. I hope I can repay the debt I owe to the hobby community through this blog.

I haven't blogged before; I anticipate chopping and changing things as we go; please bear with me. One of the first things I will do is fill in a bit of profile on me and my gaming appetites.

What do I hope this blog will do?


  • Inspire other gamers
  • Keep track of my hobby progress, whether that is gaming, painting or modelling
  • Allow me to occasionally offer my thoughts on an aspect of gaming


My first posts will be most likely to reflect previous interests and completed projects. As time goes by it will become more up-to-date.

Thank you for reading my blog, I welcome feedback and your thoughts. Please enjoy... Wargaming with Barks!

Barks

No comments:

Post a Comment